Whats is the purpose of this?

noobseeder

It does exactly what it says. It sets the IP/Hostname reported to tracker. Sometimes you need to report a different IP than the one autodetected by tracker, for example if the tracker is on your local network, or if you are behind a transparent proxy intercepting tracker communication.

In most cases you should keep this blank.

It does exactly what it says. It sets the IP/Hostname reported to tracker. Sometimes you need to report a different IP than the one autodetected by tracker, for example if the tracker is on your local network, or if you are behind a transparent proxy intercepting tracker communication.

In most cases you should keep this blank.

Umm that i knoe =\ what i meant to asked was once i reported an IP/hostname does it BLOCK the connection from that particular IP? , Does it prioritize it somehow?

Block ? Its not "report" like in "report someone to the police" or something, lol

It means telling the tracker your real IP, it must be your own IP, and it is only usefull if the tracker cant find it by itself. Entering someone elses IP in that field is totally pointless.

Archived