Getting only part file

Zeest

I am downloading a few files from a huge torrent, uTorrent say 1.27 gb is downloaded, but when I go into the folder to access the rars all I get is a huge 1.27 gb part file (~uTorrentPartFile_AE5A20A5.dat). Even though I have set the part_file option in Advanced preferences to false. How am I supposed to convert the part file into rar files? Is all I downloaded gone waste?

OK got the latest version of uTorrent Beta, from the announcement thread. Stopped torrent, then skipped all files and then unskipped them. Then skipped the files I don't want. Then changed the part file to TRUE and compact_allocation to false, sparse is set to true. Forced checked the torrent, it verified to 93% which is how much I've downlaoded. Then I started torrent, it kept downloading to the .dat part file, and when it said 100% complete, I stopped the torrent. Opened the folder and I yet only have the DAT file, there are no RAR's and the dat file is 1.37 GB, thats the size of my selected files.

What should I do now? It won't just convert the part file to the rars? I've tried everything...

Is there some way I can manually convert the part file to rars?

For me it was somewhat different, it expanded partfile to RARs but wrong ones so the expanded RARs are unusable (µ switched somehow files from CD7 to CD1 and all filenames along). I tried everything suggested here and its no go, I'm using 1.3.1 380 beta version.

That is EXACTLY what happened to me it switched CD2 to CD1 along with the names etc, when I did a hash check with BitComet it showed the CD2 files as complete, so clients that check the piece integrity detected them right but Azureus said 0% since the names were all messed up.

I ended up deleting the whole thing and redownloading it, this time with PART FILE ON and COMPACT MODE OFF and SPARSE FILES ON

Seems to be downloading allright till now.

hello everybody..I have a problem with the hash check with a iso file of 4.89 Gb ...I stopped downloading that file and back up into a dvd then put it back to my hard disk now when i try to continue dowloading every time i force re check utorrent it gives me different percentage of the file downloaded always less of what i have downloaded the last session does someone knows what the problem is? and how to fix it...also i have to tried hash check with azureus and it just read 4 % of the 18 % that reads utorrent and bitcomet ..thanks for the help in advance

Archived