99.9% recheck though I have 100%

Trinitrotoluene

OK here's the deal. I'm seeding a newly created torrent, in the run I got some problems with my external HDD which resulted in the torrent failing. So I reset my external HDD, the files on it are still perfectly fine and complete, though utorrent says for one torrent its 99.9% complete (I had a second torrent, same problem, but it managed to download the missing parts from someone else which I already uploaded them to). When I check files > pieces, it shows some red pieces. But when I right click > open, the files are 100% complete, for sure.

My actual question is: will the people that still download from me be able to get these so called ''missing'' pieces? Like I said, they are completed on my disc, but utorrent says they are incomplete. But if the torrent points to a file on C:/map/file.flac, which is complete but utorrent says it isn't, my common sense says it should still be able to read and upload the file successfully.

Any tips would be appreciated, already did a search on this forum and I didn't find a solution for my problem.

If you're the only seeder and the recheck brings you down to 99.9%, then no one will be able to finish the torrent.

Just to note, any tag changes to a music file will change the data, thus to a torrent client, it will be corrupted.

Archived