Upload and Peer Connection Problem

tr216

I want to be a good uploader. I don't understand what it means when I see on Utorrent, for example, that "peers" is 2(271). I know I'm connected to Two Peers but I don't know why I can't connect to more peers than this. In this example, when I click on general information on this upload it states by peers: "2 of 273 connected. 17 in the swarm". This occurs even when I have finished the download and I want to share the files. I have a static IP and it is port forwarded. My upload speed is up 19.3 KB/s but even with the two peers it floats around 2 KB/s. The color of the upload arrow on the far left is red.

Thanks,

TR

It is green and when I click on it, it states: "Network connection ok. Your network connection is working like it should". Thank you for taking the time to help me. Now, I was seeding a 0.1 to 1(275), then that peer disappeared.

TR

Right now, under seeds, it states: "0(215). When the number is outside the ( ) is that the number that is available to me as a seed? If so, what does the number 215 which is in the () mean? Now, under peers, it reads: "0(210). I guess I'm wondering how do I seed the 210 peers who need the file?

Thanks,

TR

Archived