Need help with CoD2

Markil

Hi, I really need some help. Im an extreme newb to this. I just installed uTorrent 2 days ago and tonight I have finished downloading CoD2. Once unzipped, I have an ISO over 3.5g large. Can anyone direct me to an easy to understand tutorial that will tell me how to get from here to playing the game. I have Alcohol 120 and ISOBuster on the comp. Either Im not doing something right, or else just maybe more stupid than I would like to admit. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Markil

Ah, bad boy, bad boy...

Lucky you. Getting a 3.5 gig file in only two days of struggling. But then, CoD2 is popular, so there would be lots of people doing it...

Here's the safest way. Buy a DVD-R. Turn on disc burning program and choose to burn an ISO on it. Come on, you are getting a $50 game for free. You shouldn't skimp on a $1 or so DVD-R :D

Someone has also introduced "VirtualCloneDrive" to me. Never tried it yet, Try looking up that in Google. I understand it'd make a drive out of your ISO, and you can proceed from there.

Now pray the wrong people don't look into this board too closely...

Thanks for both replies. I may do the dvd-r burn. I was hoping to mount it with Alcohol 120, but I kept getting a error msg. Cant remember right now what it was, and Im away from my comp at the moment so I cant try it again. Ive never used Daemon. Is it much different from Alcohol 120?

Having read this on the front page - Use this forum for any nonimportant chat and spare the main forums from such discussions. - I just thought I might find someone here that could give me an answer. If either Kazuaki Shimazaki or dolbysnoopy feel they were coerced into giving help in an inappropriate chat room, I apologize. I shall look for help elsewhere. BTW, how would I find where I got the files from?

Archived