Unable to save .torrent.......................

liltricky

Hey peeps

yeh i get that message when i tried to open a torrent link after i select a folder and to save it and everythings theres also another weird thing where it doesnt let me save the torrent link like if i save it to a folder or to the desktop the link isnt there at all!

some one please help me with this!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a simular problem. When I try to download a file to the PC (as administrator) the file is not visable anywhere ( I have tried to download to several different directories), and when I try to go directy on open the torrent file from the web (should open utorrent directly) nothing happens. I use OS Vista, and everything worked 100% just a couple of weeks ago.

I have checked the windows firewall and utorrents files are allowed (TCP and UDP in)

Any ideas??? I am lost here.

Thanks

Hi again. I am not sure I understood this correct. I tried the following in Internet Explorer . 1 : Tools, 2; Alternatives for internet, 3: Programs, 4: Internet Programs/Specify program 5: Attach a filetype to a program. (Here is the following filetypes attached to utorrent (.BC! and .btsearch and .torrent). I am not able to remove any of this, only choose between other program to open the files with. I tried to attach the .torrent file to another program and then back again to urorrent, but it still does not open automaticaly

• 2 years later...

Archived