Crash with another p2p software at version 1.8

dejiko

Hi, everyone, I 'm using Windows Vista. I have discover a problem that when using utorrent it is working normal,

but if I run together with another p2p software (Share(仮称), japanese p2p software,http://www.startp2p.net/),

utorrent will crach up(no response) until End task using task manager.

But when I use old version of utorrent eg:1.7, it's work fine with Share!

Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks!!!

Get Process Explorer from sysinternals.com, run it, Ctrl+D (to show the lower DLL pane), select the µTorrent process from the list, Ctrl+S (and save the list somewhere you'll find easily -- like the Desktop), then post the contents of the saved process list in the .txt file here.

When µTorrent freezes, you can actually force a crash dump to be generated, like so:

In the Windows Task Manager or Process Explorer, look for the [PID] of the µTorrent process. From there, File > Run > ntsd.exe -p [PID] -e [PID] -c ".dump c:\jit.dmp;q"

where [PID] needs to be replaced with the PID of the µTorrent process found in the process list viewer (don't include square brackets). The resulting dump can be found as c:\jit.dmp. Do this when µTorrent hangs, and post the dump.

Under Windows Vista, ntsd.exe no longer comes installed by default. In this case, users can force a crash dump to be generated via Task Manager's right-click context menu for the µTorrent process, compress it, then upload it.

Upload the dump to mediafire.com or savefile.com.

Archived