Settings in uTorrent and limitations!

Double Trouble

Hi!

Can you guys help me to set all the settings in uTorrent? I don't wanna have any limitations up or down, connections, ratio or anything like that. As I can see it there are these settings:

Bandwidth ->

Global Upload Rate Limiting:

Global Downloading Rate Limiting:

Number of Connections (this is confusing since I can't set these to '0')

Queueing ->

Maximum Number of Active Torrents (upload or download):

Maximum Number of Active Downloads:

Seed While [Default Values] (I just wanna shut this one off since I wanna seed att 100% all the time)

Any other settings that are important?

Thanks!

Err.. Disabling the seed while will screw with ETA indefinitely. How about your queue rotation goes until 1.5ratio and ignore time.

Bandwidth limits.. use the Speed Guide (Ctrl-G) and base it off your upload... manually select 60-80% of your maximum theoretical upload limit.. or set it to 100% and enable net.calc_overhead in Ctrl-P > Advanced

Same for queue size... UPLOAD / (torrents * slots) > 3 is good... higher is better.

"Disabling the seed while will screw with ETA indefinitely. How about your queue rotation goes until 1.5ratio and ignore time"

But why only 1.5? I wanna have ratio a least 50.0 before I stop seeding?

"Bandwidth limits.. use the Speed Guide (Ctrl-G) and base it off your upload... manually select 60-80% of your maximum theoretical upload limit.. or set it to 100% and enable"

I don't like the Speed Guide. My upload is 100 Mbit and it says I should only have 25 active torrents. I seed hundreds of torrents and I want them all to be active?

Archived