Unable To Save The Resune File

BARRYJOHN2006

As the title says what is the cause of this, it says this (UNABLE TO SAVE THE RESUNE FILE) in the logger at the bottom of the page. When i close u torrent for the night and start it back up the followin g day, the item i was downloading is no longer there i have to go back in to where i got it from to down load again then i continues where i left off. Pleas someone tell me what is wrong, i never had this probblem before i rebooted my PC. Thanx Barry.

Well your stuff is missing because your uT resume.dat isn't saved when you close. Finding out why requires some poking and more information. What do you mean "before I rebooted my PC"? When did the problem start?

Where are you running uTorrent from and are you running it http://utorrent.com/faq.php#How_can_I_share_my_torrents_between_user_profiles.3F

I used to have u torrent on my lap top, then i had a virus and had to reboot back to factory setting. I never had this problem before, its only since i have reinstalled u torrent that this problem has started. I am not that good with computors, it used to save all the stuff no prbs before but ever since the reboot i have had to download again and it will continue where i left off. The stuff i am downloading is in the download file in my documents but does not show on u torrent until i download again. What do u mean where am i running u torrent from.

Archived