seeding moved torrents from another client

mypoppy

Removed Vuze(Azureus) from cpu, Moved movie folders to utorrents folder, removed iptorrents file from the movie's folder. Somehow,not sure, got them to come up on utorrent. Right clicked advance and data location to direct it to the torrent. It "downloaded something' and began seeding. But nothing is seeding. I didn't think the tracker was on. Checked the file and the utorrent files properties shows no ipt tracker. What am I missing? Or doing wrong. I have got some files to work but not constantly. I think I was getting lucky. Can someone walk me through this please.

somewhere I messed up and got the client to acknowledge and seed files/torrents from azures, however the files didn't drag the tracker info so I am "seeding" however I have no DHT, peer pr peer tracker, it says 'not allowed'? Atleast it has the tracker info in the properties however I have a lack of the tracker info in another files properties section.

Ok- migration guide. I don't get the part of removing the file endings. I am sure this will sound stupid but utorrents isn't reading the files I transfered into the new directory. I created the notepad and ran it in the directory I wanted to rename. I used 'nfo' for the file to change info, assuming that I guessed right on what extension vuze uses. IF I did then I am lost, if I didn't use the right extension does anyone know what extension to use?

Archived