Slooooooooooow connection speed =(

KenshiHimura

speed.jpg

speedguide.jpg

connection.jpg

bt.jpg

bandwidth.jpg

advanced.jpg

Is there anything wrong with my configuration?I juz unplug my router since i am not using it anymore...i am currenly using my modem and i succeed in portforwarding it..but yet the connection isnt improving =(

Welcome to the µTorrent Port Checker.

A test will be performed on your computer to check if the specified port is opened.

Checking port 37416 on xx.xxx.xxx...

OK! Port 37416 is open and accepting connections.

You will be able to receive incoming BitTorrent connections.

... You're setup for a basic 1 Mbit upload speed (92 KiBps), can you upload that much?

Press F1, learn about the queue and queueing settings in Preferences. There's a REASON it doesn't start more than that... force starting torrents avoids the queue and should not be done without good reason. "It doesn't download fast enough" is not one of those!

Press Ctrl-G and use the upload setting you see or maybe you'll see better results with http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=34259 Switeck's values.

When you're uploading, go to the Speed tab, change the first drop-down to "upload" and the second to "30 seconds" interval. This will show you the average upload over the last hour. Is it at your maximum set 92? If not, change your upload to the highest sustained speed and try again.

If you're referring to the "Suggested Changes to the Speed Guide" thread.. there's a "how-to" link in the top-post.

Archived