No incoming connecs...

geminibros1

Hey all. I just upgraded to a new computer and am having some trouble getting my ports opened correctly. I know my router is set correctly because that hasn't changed and everything worked on my last computer. I thought it might be a Norton 360 issue, but I've followed directions in the forum for creating a general firewall rule (and I created my own program exceptions) and still nothing. I set my computer to run at a fixed IP address, same as the last one. I'm thinking I've missed some minor setting, maybe in Windows? I unticked all of the boxes for Windows Firewall in control panel as well. Any suggestions?

Yes the issue comes surely from your new computer if the router settings didn't change.

Anyway after installing uT, Norton 360 should warn you that uT is trying to access to internet and at this moment you can create a rule (and Norton has a "learning mode" I think during one week).

Norton 360 has a FW so it could be better if you disable Windows FW, you just need one application FW like Norton.

Control that uT and your router have the same forwarded port (and the local IP of you computer didn't change).

Archived