Resuming download after formatting HDD - no torrent file

stoned again

Hello

I was downloading a torrent (10GB) and it was 75% complete before I had to format my HDD. I copied the download folder, containing the incomplete file at another location and have copied it back to the formatted comp where I have installed utorrent again. The problem is I did not copy the torrent file, since originally I had not saved the torrent but "opened" it with utorrent. Is there a way I can resume download. I do have a file called "~uTorrentPartFile_423DE6CDE" which is a .dat file for the particular torrent.

Thanks in advance

Nikunj

OK just ONE tip before formatting your HD with torrents: SAVE the folder uTorrent in AppData which contains your uT settings and .torrent files for a future backup.

In your case, redwl the .torrent on the tracker and reload it in uT (choose the good folder where are your uncomplete data and uTorrentPartFile file when you see the Addition dialog box). Uncheck the box "Start the torrent" in dialog box. Force a re-check with right-click (uT will indicate 75%) and restart the torrent to complete the dwl.

Archived