speed is very low

shai123

helo world

i have a problem in my uturrent recently

i work with utorrent more than year now and always it was working on full speed(my max download speed is 1024kb per second and i always upload 50kb and i use trackers like arenabg that is great and isohunt and mininova)

now it started to make problems and i download only for 50kb and less dont know why

i dont have a router and i dont use windows firewall

i read the thread about low speed and i did all the changes it says in the preferences os the software

i have cable internet not adsl with no dialer and its dynamic ip

peple i need help

i even down torrent of prison break that have lots of seeders and its still not moving

where is the problem??what to do???

thanxs for who help

shai

israel

ps: SORRY FOR JUMPING but i just wanted to say more that i upload all the time on 60-50kb and i seed 350 completed torrents like movies and games

i mean that i always leave and i dont erase just becouse i want to seed and to get credit to download in speed

i seed all the time torrents for 450-500 gb

why is it so slow??should i format the computer and restart utorrent???

thanx

It is not good to have lots of torrents seeding at once, since your line can only upload so fast.

Better to seed only the torrents that have few/no other seeds.

2nd link in my signature gives suggested settings for uTorrent based on your max sustainable UPLOAD speed.

Bad settings may work ok with many torrents...then cause all kinds of problems on very busy torrents.

Also, your ISP may be crippling uTorrent/BitTorrent some.

Archived