does anyone use unlimitedgamedownload.com? help please!

Mihael

hey i just bought a membership to this site because i just wanted to have a place to download some of my favorite old strategy games like blitzkrieg, sudden strike, cossacks, europa universalis, etc... ok im sure noone cares about my motives, but i spent like 50 dollars for this membership thinking i would be able to just download those old games for a flat price and voila.. no pain.

well, i know nothing about computers i cannot make that anymore clear. upon joining this site i was prompted to download utorrent in order to download these games... ok i did that. i followed every instruction to the letter, but i cannot figure out how to forward a port to use this program. i had never even seen a torrent program before... i dont use limewire or morpheus or anything so i dont know if i have a firewall. i know i have norton antivirus but i turned it off and tried again, still doesnt work. can anyone help me please?

okay sorry, adding the little information i know. i have a dell xps 210 running windows xp (32 bit). like i said i know nothing about computers... i know i have norton antivirus. thats about it.

Demand/dispute your charge... it was fraud. uTorrent is free software.

There are several sites which will let you play/rent/download games unfortunately the only one which comes to mind right now is gametap.com

After that, check out http://utorrent.com/guides.php and read some more for beginners and the setup guide. Afterwards you should ask questions about anything you're unclear on... preferrably in your thread here :D

:) Knowledge is power especially when starting something new like torrenting. If you have more questions perhaps if you're not overloaded by reading http://dessent.net/btfaq/#what could also clear things up. As before, with questions, ask... as long as you've read first. Pointed questions with direct need for answers work best.

Archived