uTorrent reverting back to old torrent downloads

anandjones

Recently, uTorrent has been reverting back to old torrents after I restart the computer (I get some error about resuming some file or retry etc.). For example, 2 days ago I finished Dream Theater discography download, and am now downloading Opeth. Today, it reverted back to Dream Theater. Luckily I can just download Opeth torrent again and it resumes. How can I fix this?

I am new to Torrents and I am currently trying to get U\uTorrent to work on my system, I am running windows Vista on a Network modem via Rogers internet Service and have Norton Antivirus 2009 as a protector, anyway when I open uTorrent and try to test port sharing on any random port I get a failed message, I also have no extra Torrents being displayed in the search field, just bittorrent which I assume is the default.

Any help would be appreciated, because I downloaded uTorrent through a WEB site promising free movie downloads when I sign-up, which inevitably cost me $37.00 CAN. Laugh all you want I just need to get this thing working so it won't be a total loss.

You likely have permissions problems with your resume.dat . . . Start > Run > %APPDATA%\uTorrent and check the last modified time please.

Jceur, choose your own thread. >< http://utorrent.com/setup_guide.php to start out. When you have other questions please make your own thread and ask them. You likely need to be sure your router is forwarded to your IP on your PORT.`

Archived