IE 7 conflict

Evenblade

Ok i have ie 7 and utorrent 1.4 and every so often i get a conflict it only effects my surfing...it will make ie7 run very slow...like taking 2 to 5 minutes to load a page i am on a fast cable setup and it doesnt run that slow all the time..... i tried running 1.4.1 beta and i get the same problem....if i shut down utorrent the problem instanly goes away....it only effects my surfing...i can chat, online game and anythung else i want and my system works fine...it only effects ie 7...and it doesnt do it every time, but once it does it it seems like there is nuthing i can do to resolve it. ive restarted both programs ive even rebooted the pc...and have had the problem persist...then all of a suden it will go away.....

any help with this?

Evenblade

ive moved my up load and download to max and minimum and everything in between...ive stopped every download and upload i have in utorrent so that no data is being transfered. as long as utorrent is open it kills the browsing. i dont even need any torrents in utorrent for it to act up.

it is random in that i can use utorrent just fine for a week or more then all of a sudden open IE and cant go from one page to the next. then all of a sudden it will work fine again. i have tried everything i can think of to get it working right but nuthing i do fixes it...i just start it one time and its not messing up the browsing

Evenblade

the wierd thing is it only effects ie....i play guild wars allthe time and i can chat just fine i can even do direct file transfers just fine...it only seems to effect IE i mean i open ie and it will take 2 to 5 minutes to load a page...then i close utorrent and it will take 2 seconds to load that same page

Evenblade

Archived