no entry

Stainless

I serched the list but didn't find a answer. I get sometimes this error, if the tacker is offline or timed out it's alright again after updating. But I get also messages as Host not found or Don't Hammer this torrent (must be carefull with this error, one of the reasonds Bitcomet is outlawed at Dime). So if I look at the Tracker I'm not leeching or seesing, but if I look in uTorrent on my pc I'm leeching and seeding alright (BTW, I've already disabled DHT). This is really bad for my stats, especially if I'm seeding to improve my share ratio. Get some strange results also ( torrent of 1 GB, completed and the tracker says DL 550 MB UL 600MB) Can anyone explain and or offer a solution.

indicates that µTorrent was not able to reach the tracker. It also shows when seeding as a green triangle pointing up with the No Entry sign on it. This could happen when the tracker goes offline, becomes overloaded, or when the domain simply doesn't exist anymore. Check Tracker Status on the General tab to see what the exact error message is.

indicates that µTorrent was not able to reach the tracker. It also shows when seeding as a green triangle pointing up with the No Entry sign on it. This could happen when the tracker goes offline, becomes overloaded, or when the domain simply doesn't exist anymore. Check Tracker Status on the General tab to see what the exact error message is.

In many cases, seeing this (especially if you see host not found in Tracker Status) and having DHT on but still having no peers to connect to may mean that you'll have to find another copy of the torrent on another tracker

I read this FAQ, but does the fact that I'm still seeding/leeching not signify that and the tracker still exist and there are other peers. I don't think the FAQ gives a valid answer. And take care with the message Don;t hammer this tracker

Well, some trackers are overloaded and only respond intermittently. If you can get peers, you should be fine. I don't know why you'd get lost ratio though, I've kept my ratio on a torrent across disconnects, and even the tracker going down due to DDoS.

Archived