New Mac User Question

mike_f_1974

Hello! I'm very new to Mac (I just bought a MacBook OS X version 10.5.6), but I've used uTorrent for at least 6 months now on a PC and know my way around it. However, with the Mac, I can't figure out how to open a downloaded torrent so I can choose/check-mark which files [inside] I want to copy and which ones I don't. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

Ola. I didn't want to create a new stupid theme so gonna post here. I'm also a new user =)

The question is: Can I somehow (in preferences possibly) set up a function to show downloading/uploading speed right on a dock icon? (couldn't fine one :/)

I've moved to uTorrent from Transmission where this was a standard option and find the absence of it really inconvenient.

Ah... I forgot. Is there any way to choose the location of the torrent to download right after placing it into program? There's only one location for all files and I wonder if there a possibility to verify the path each time when a new downloading session is started? Or maybe it will be implemented later?

Archived