download 10 torrents at the time

pengocha

hello, i'm a member of a private tracker site. because to the rules of the site i cannot download more then 10 torrents at the same time. otherwise i get the error message 'torrent limit reached'. now what i wanna know is how to setup utorrent so that it will only download 10 torrents at the same time. i tried to change the settings and sometimes it downloades 10 at the time but if there is no connection with the tracker utorrent moves on to the next torrent (nr11) and starts downloading and as result all the other files ar stopped bij that error message. anyone that can help with that?? thx.

thank you, that did the trick. but now the next problem rises. i checked this morning and i saw that indeed there were 10 torrents downloading but only one was actually downloading, the rest just had the 'state' downloading but nothing happend. i guess that there were just no peers to connect to probably but the fact remains that not 1 torrent was completed last night and that usually is very different. is there a way to let utorrent pause slow/inactive/stuck downloads en jumps to download another?? thx.

Archived