NAT error

S5869d

I can only get 4 or 5 kb/s max download speed when my upload speed is usually over 20 kb/s both are set to max in options and it also says NAT error and it wont say that network is ok and when i tested to see if the port was open it said that it wasn't. My internet isp is verizon and it runs about 385 KB/s through a router. How do i speed it up

When I try to set up a static ip it says to go to run and then type in command, but when i do it says the system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and microsoft windows applications. When i click ignore it closes the command screen with it

Try limiting your upload speed to exactly 20 KB/sec...and download speed to double that.

Disable DHT.

This web page might help you configure your router:

http://www.portforward.com/routers.htm

If you don't end up using UPnP, disable it both in your router and in µTorrent -- MANY/MOST routers simply cannot handle UPnP correctly and/or be stable.

Yesterday i opened 50000 to 50003 ports for TCP and UDP seperate and out of a sudden, the NAT Error is gone. I find it strange though because i tried 6881, 16881, 1024(ports for Kazaa according to my router). But nothing worked.

Now the speed are goood.

Archived