Just can' get Utorrent to upload

richymun4

Hello i have tried everything i know to get Utorrent 1.82 to work i checked my download speed and it is 48 mb, upload 1.6MB i can download fine and if i leave the torrent seeding after download its usually fine.but when i turn of my PC then start uploading next day it just wont upload.I get the yellow triangle then green then yellow it goes back and forward but even when green it wont upload.According to utorrent port checker my port is forwarded i have the eveid4266 patch installed iam using swiftecks good settings.I am using windows xp kaspersky Internet security and isp virgin media iam ready to pull my hair out so any suggestion before i go bold thanks rich

Thanks for your reply my download speed is fine it gets to 3.5MB all the time and drops very little but then will shoot back up within seconds if it does.Its the upload that I'm having problems with so can virgin make it so i cant connect to peers to upload ex a file i'm trying to upload now seeds 53 i have 5 peers out of 15 and the up speed never goes above 20.0 kb/s is this normal iam new to torrents and this only happens with utorrent but not with my other torrent application that one uploads brilliant but not utorrent for some reason.

If the ISP knows enough about what you're doing, the ways they can sabotage BitTorrent are immense -- from blatantly unbelievable to subtle.

However if the problem ONLY occurs with uTorrent, it's more than likely a settings issue...

So what settings are you using?

Hi

I'm not sure if I should start a new thread but I too cannot seem to get Utorrent to upload. Especially to private trackers.

I have no problem downloading and get great speeds. I have a green check mark at the bottom,but the upload part doesn't budge. I've tried reading all the posts here and I can't seem to solve it.

I reside in Canada and use Bell Sympatico Business High Speed.

I'm using Utorrent version 1.81.

My ratio on these private trackers are pretty much zero since it seems like i'm doing a hit and run. My machine is on 24/7.

Can someone please offer some help or advice? I'd like to share what i've downoaded but it seems Utorrent wont let me!

Let me know what information you need.

thanks in advance

Archived