Have green dot and >1 seed but getting nothing

I'm running 0.9.1.2 with the ports forwarded and everything seems to be working…except for the fact that nothing's getting through. I have a green dot, no limit on the download speed (12k on the upload, I have basic DSL) and the seed thingie is at 1.5, but I'm stuck at 46% for a particular set of files…any ideas?j

P.S. I'm on a Mac system 10.5.7 if this board is cross-platform.

What is the availability for the torrent?

And you posted in the wrong forum. The "Toubleshooting" forum is for Windows. The "Troubleshooting (Mac)" forum is what you're looking for. I'll move this thread there, but keep that in mind next time.

Fires right up to around 80k/sec (about the max I can get).

I did notice that there are about eight peers, but they're also all stuck at around 46%—but then why does the availability read above 1?

P.S. Actually the availibility has been down around 0.39 now for some time—which also doesn't make sense (as I understand BT) because I have 46% myself.

Yeah, that actually doesn't make much sense... could always be a bug in the way availability is being counted in the Mac builds -- I've no clue. Either way, since all the peers are stuck around the same percentage, and the availability is apparently below 1.0, I wouldn't be surprised if this explained why you seem to be stuck. Find another source for the files, perhaps?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived