API (action=removedata) Problem

http://[iP]:[PORT]/gui/?action=removedata&hash=[TORRENT HASH]

This API is works fine. When I use this API, it remove the job and data correctly, but not the .torrent file which is also in the disk. I suppose it should also remove the .torrent file which is correspond to the removed job, but it doesn't. Someone know the reason? Or it's just the some settings that I doesn't set correctly?

Sincerely

Tim

Lord Alderaan :

Thank you for your answer. So I could post this feature to Feature Requests, or this feature is in progress. Because when I remove some job and it's data, I merely want to keep the .torrent file in the disk. I don't set any setting about .torrent location in the uTorrent, so .torrent file will locate at default path. Everytime I remove data from the API, there are some .torrent still in the system is not a good idea, although the .torrent file size is small. If there are still many jobs seeding/downloading..., it's not very easy to find which .torrent is not necessary. Is there a workaround to handle this problem? Or we just need to delete .torrent file manually until this feature comes out?

Sincerely

Tim

Archived