Upload and downlaod speed off the wall; WTH!?!?

s-mac

I started downlaoding MJs greatest hits with like a million seeds and peers, ANd the upload speed, despite being limited, soared to over 1.0mb/s....on an ADSL2 connection, which theoretically, can only upload at around 200...

The download is going around 3mb/s which is 3 times faster than I have ever seen, and literally at, and pushing the theoretical limit of adsl2....All the weird blue and purple lines in the speed dialogue have appeared where there have only been green and red before....

Is my Uttorent screwed up? Or has the sheer amount of seeds confused my ISPs servers into giving me rediculous bandwidth?

This is really wierd, I have no idea where to put this as well, so sorry about this.

Yes, at LAN speeds...bottlenecked by networking drivers, packet handling of windows, slowness of hard drive read/writes, and even uTorrent itself. I've seen uTorrent on my network hit as high as 9900 KB/sec on a 100 megabit/sec LAN, but normally it only hovers around 3000-6000 KB/sec because 1 or both computers are under a heavy load...

Archived