No more downloading

moreno

The utorrent port is open. I'm using Vista SP1. I've always downloaded things fine. But now, i've got some torrents, and it won't download anymore, even from private trackers, which was instantaneous download. Now, the peers connect, like they should, and download starts, goes up at some low speed (10k max) and then starts to go down to 0, and stops. Then no more peers connect, it stays at 0 peers connected. Then some time later, like 2 or 3 peers connect again, some download occurs (like 2mb), and speed/peers connected goes down to 0 AGAIN.

What could be causing this problem?

About first link, everything os OK, configuration is fine. I got 3mbit/sec.

For the second link, i've made some changes that are listed, let's see.

Strange thing is, after i've posted this, the connection started to work. The problem is not my download speed, but the connection with peers. If it gets stable, it downloads at full speed. But i am not able to get peers connecting like it should. It seems to be problem with torrents only, as my http navigation is fine.

The 1st link in my signature, last post gives a checklist of info we need to troubleshoot. Lacking that, it's a waste of time to even speculate...

As far as uTorrent settings are concerned, you probably have 0.5 megabit/sec UPLOAD speed max.

Your ISP almost certainly singles out BitTorrent traffic to disrupt/throttle it.

Archived