Uploading Speed Change from 1.8.3-beta-15619

terry57

Hi, I was getting upload speeds of 80 to 90 kbps with 1.8.3-beta-15619 then upgraded to the new non beta 15773 build & was getting the old upload speed thats lower than 30kbps. I reverted to the beta version but the upload speed remains at well below 30kbps, more like 15 to 20 kbps. Any ideas? Everything else was the same.

Thanks for that & the links. I use stopsign, though its never had a problem before with utorrent, i will check it to ensure its allowing incomings. OK just enabled that with the fixed port i used. Though the speed after a few minutes is the same as before 15 to 33kbps.

I always only ever got max 30kbps till the beta suddenly started giving 80 to 90 kbps. Then the upgrade pushed it down again. I havent changed anything and all the settings that achieved 80 tom 90 kkbps were kept after the upgrade.

Will go through the links you sent. Thanks for your help.

OK, i move to Prague this Saturday so when the new lines up & running i'll send the results to you, if theres still a speed problem. But the upload speed changed lower immediately that i upgraded to the new utorrent & remained slower when i reversed the upgrade. It was definately that that did it, just wondered if anyone else had the same problem.

Archived