Problems Problems... D'=

Dishant94

Hey guys,

I am kind of having a problem here... everytime my power goes out i have to re-portforward utorrent on my router, and everytime I do that my utorrent speeds go down to like 20kb/s Eeeew.. I get 500kbps+ when Utorrent is working properly.. Can someone please tell me why this is happening or how long it takes utorrent to adjust to the recent portforward or perhaps a solution maybe =D? By the way, my ISP is Acanac (Canada).. if that might help..

By the way, is Acanac a throttling ISP?

700+ KiloBYTES/sec download...but only giving ~36 KiloBYTES/sec upload speed.

So your download is pretty good, but your upload is rather low...possibly due to few peers wanting to download from you.

Does it ever upload faster...and if so by how much and is it stable at higher upload speeds?

BitTorrent lives, breathes, and DIES by how well it can upload.

If you're not uploading to others at a reasonable rate...many will NOT upload back to you!

You upload to others parts of the torrent you already have.

If your upload is not running well, download almost always suffers badly.

• 5 months later...

Sorry I was a bit late on the reply, actually very late, I didn't need to use utorrent but now I have a problem, 25kb/s I read the comments on the torrent page and everyone is getting high speeds but I am getting low speeds. Why? Also how can I upload to peers?

Archived