download and shut down problem

bihtis

Hi! At some point the 1.8.4 ver I had installed begun stoping downloading after I left the room.It would work fine for a while (20-30 mins I guess) but whenever I would return I would find utorrent disconnected from peers or seeds .Internet connection would still be on though. Closing and reopening utorrent would be the only thing to restart downloading. And about closing... the window closes but utorrent hangs around in the processes list for a minute or two before shuting down from there too.

The little icon rarely is the green circle, mostly is the triangle but it still downloads/uploads (sometimes even when on red circle)

I thought there could be a problem with the nod32 and zonealarm I was currently using so I switched to comodo internet security 2010 and 1.8.5 ver of utorrent but the problems still stand

Yes, only firewall, antivirus etc installed is comodo. Right now I'm highjacking via wifi to some neighbours router (who probably has different isp) and I get the "network ok" circle but the download problem is still there. I found it dlding at 2.5, while typing this reached 28 (my connection allows 80 max), then dropped to 2, now at 10. If I leave and return in half an hour it will most probably be 2 or even 0

Archived