file corruption

Guthix

recently a little after getting utorrent 2.0 ive had issues with video files and iso's

like music has not given me any issues but when i download a video lets say... itl say 100% but when i play it... randomly throughout it will just stop providing video and audio but time will continue then it will kick in... ive tried multiple video programs... and isos when installing what they are for will give me a file corrupt error when installing...

so i tried downgrading to utorrent 1.8.5. since thats a full release and not a beta... and i still had the same exact issues... so i got very frustrated...

i download bitcomet and redownloaded an iso that was corrupt before and redownloaded a video file that was corrupt before and both work flawlessly...

i love utorrent, i love it more then any other torrent program so im hoping theres a fix for this

thanks in advance

Stop the torrent, right-click, force recheck. If it still says everything is 100%, then there's nothing we can do to help -- you'll need to consult the site from which you found the .torrent file, or Google, as we have a policy outlined up near the top of every single forum page:

This forum is NOT for help with anything you've downloaded!

as ive said... this is not an issue with the download... its something with utorrent... ive downloaded the same exact items through different torrent programs and no issues... i dont want help with my torrents... id like to know why utorrent is not correctly downloading... if theres any insight on this... or if im the only one having issues with this

again... i dont want help with my torrents... i wanna know why good torrents are getting corrupted when they work perfectly off of other torrent programs

ah thx moogly... i thought that might be the issue as this hd has been acting up lately... but i find it weird that utorrent will not finish the download correctly but bitcomet will... or maybe i just got lucky with bitcomet who knows...

but yeh i guess the issue should resolve itself when i scrap this hd... as ive been meaning to do so

Archived