Superseeding with regular download/seeding.Can both be done same time?

wildpig

I am trying to superseed a rel but at the same time still downloading/seeding other torrents at the same time. Is there anyway i can tell utorrent to split my up speed in such a way that the superseed torrent will use a constant 10k/s while the other 10k/s (of my total 20k/s up speed) is used for the reg concurrent torrent downl/seeding?

As of right now i put the superseed torrent as high priority but it does not use more than like 6k/s with the remaining 14k/s split among the regular torrent.

My temporary solution right now is i am running a concurrent instance of azureus to superseed with max speed on that set at 10k/s and set the utorrent up speed at 10k/s for the regular torrents. Don't like have to run azureus since it uses a lot of memory. I've heard you can try to set things upt to run two instance of utorrent, but it's not simple.

Anyone with any suggestion? Thnx

You can set individual upload speed max on torrents in uTorrent.

If you do that, ONLY set the "special" torrent to 10 KB/sec. Let the others use the excess up to 20 KB/sec, however much that may be.

But it probably won't help because uTorrent doesn't have superseeding.

Initial seeding only works ok under exacting conditions.

Problem I have is that the regular torrents just take over all the upload bandwidth from the torrent i want to superseed or initial seed.

It's not good to set individual speed for my other "regular" torrent since a specific torrent may use more or less than what i set.

As of right now with my current way of running azureus and utorrent, the azureus is using a constant 10k/s upload for the one torrent i am superseeding/initial seeding. all the regular torrents on utorrent is not affecting or "stealing" any of the 10k/s upload speed for the torrent being initially seeded.

Y'all get what i am trying to say right?

Oh well, i guess if there's nothing else, i can probably keep doing this for a few more wks to get the initial seeding done. i would prefer to being able to run less apps if i can.....

Archived