HELP: RSS Downloader Question

Synful

Hi!

I have never posted in a forum before, so hopefully I'm doing this right. If not, please excuse my cute newbieness! lol

I am currently running uTorrent 2.0. I decided to stop being a pansy and try this RSS thing. I have everything set up the way I think I want it except for one tiny thing....location of files.

Under OPTIONS, PREFERENCES, DIRECTORIES, I have a designated folder for all files I manually add for downloading.

Under OPTIONS, RSS DOWNLOADER, I have about 11 different shows to download and each one has their own folder to be downloaded into which I've designated in the SAVE IN field.

But, when the first show downloaded, of course it didn't download in the folder I had designated under RSS Downloader...it went straight to the OPTIONS, PREFERENCES, DIRECTORIES designation.

Do I have to untick the box under OPTIONS, PREFERENCES, DIRECTORIES, or is there a better way of having two designations? A designation for my RSS feeds and one for downloads I choose manually.

Thank you for all your help!

Synful

Hi!

Thanks for replying so quickly!

Yes, the path exists (I had to check this multiple times because I thought maybe I was dumb and forgot to add it! hahahaha).

Yes, each show has it's own folder chosen.

I have no idea why they aren't downloading into their respective areas.

Well, I guess I will just keep playing around...maybe I will stumble across the answer.

Thanks again, GTHK!

Synful

Archived