2.0: "Phone Home", Chunk failed Hash check

gjfhjfkjhj

Hey there. I wan to switch to 2.0 now, but there are 2 Problems:

1st when seeding a file, I often get banned from other users (they tell me) because of failed hash check - using older utorrent for seeding this does not occur?!

2nd:

where is utorrent connecting to on startup? I disabled Update and DHT, but utorrent still wants to connect to some IP adresses when no torrent is started?!

thx 4 rpl

data are not corrupted, I aleready rechecked

will write down IPs on next startup.

is there any way to disable the bann of clients sending broken chunks? - maybe make utorrent try to load other chunks but not requesting the same again and again?!

67.215.242.138:6881 is connected on startup, surprisingly no other connections anymore now

well, its quite stupid to ban to only peer, isnt it? even if some parts may be broken, why not request other parts? utorrents needs about 10 failed Hash checks for a ban, but usually this are only 2-3 different chunks - why not "blacklist" a peer/chunk combination after second try and try to get other chunks?!

I had the same problem connecting to a utorrent 200 seed some days ago. it send my bad chunks, got banned - i restarted utorrent, he got banned again - but after ~15 restards the torrent was successfully downloaded.....

sure there are peers sending out bad chunks for destroying p2p, but 10 bad hashes seem pretty strict to me

well, its my only file so the bandwidth is saved for nothing - is there a way to find out chunk x belongs to file y, to disable file y temporarily?!

btw: its not sending ONLY broken chunks - only some seem to be broken as you said to me when I mentioned the same problem when I am seeder

Archived