How do I open ports in DD-WRT?

Bildo818

When I click add, it goes to a blank page...how do I open my ports?

What is up with this? Add brings me to a blank page....when I click more, it tells me what to do.

All it says, is to click add then addyou stuff.....what is going on? Did I do something wrong?

Don't double post, use edit.

Sorry....I just rebooted one more time and I routed correctly---but, when I do the test in the utorrent preferences, it says its an error. There is no change from what I was doing before....not really sure what I am supposed to do with this:

~ # nvram set rc_startup="

> echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/icmp_echo_ignore_broadcasts

> echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/icmp_ignore_bogus_error_responses

> echo '600 1800 120 60 120 120 10 60 30 120' > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_conntrack_tcp_timeouts

> "

~ # nvram commit

~ # reboot

I haven't changed anything....just copy clippped that exact script into the SSHD area. WRT says SSH, but mine says SSHD

Well, that firmware bricked my router :-< It doesn't work at all. After 2 hours on the phone with comcast, I got my internet working just through the modem, but I cannot use my router at all.....That sucks! I tried following the walkthrough of getting it back, but I don't know what this means: Start the TFTP program ...oh well, I hope eventually to get a new router and have it work!! LOL

Thanks anyway...

Archived