computer crashed anyone know how

CMali

so computer took a dump over a week ago. have everything on an external. just got everything back up and running and want to put everything back into utorrent so it recognizes my 300+ files. i dont want to turn them into new torrents cuz that will just flood everything out there with the same thing.i just want it to know i have everything there ready to go so all of you can enjoy what i do. any info or suggestions are appreciated.

well man i tried and tried. its not working for me. i even renamed the folder i put my .torrs into and the pointed utorrent at it for the files i have going now to see if it could find that and even still it couldnt. i changed it back to the orriginal name i had the folder to begin with and then pointed utorrent back at it and it worked fine. so am i going to have to rename each torrent file to point at the folder its now newly in since they came from my two old hard drives that crashed and burned? or maybe someone has a different idea. i even tried to load each one by itself. and that wouldnt even work. i feel like im robbing the community of some good content while it just sits here :(

Archived