Torrents show as "non clever"

D88

When opening utorrent, there is a clock icon next to a few of the torrents. This is normal. When they have all gone to the uploading mode, I check my oink account and find around half of them are shown as "non-clever" eg. meaning I cannot share due to ports not being opened properly (that is the definition anyway) even if I can see that peers are trying to connect. My ports are correctly configured. Plus in utorrent, the torrent details are shown to have no issues.

The only way I know to fix this problem for the particular session is to INDIVIDUALLY (not grouped) stop each torrent then start it again. If there are peers after I stop and start a torrent, the torrent then begins seeding normally.

However with 20+ torrents sometimes needing to be restarted this is getting to be a real hassle. If I try and select all the troubled torrents at once and stop/start them, they stay "non clever".

Is this a bug? Since I never got it when using uTorrent 1.3. This bug started off only affecting one or two torrents, however it increases on a weekly basis.

THanks Firon. Problem has gone now.

*Sorry now another problem has arised. In my oink account, there are now duplicate entries of some torrents that I do not know how to get rid of. Over half of the torrents I am currently seeding are duplicated.

this may happen if your internet dropped, or if the µTorrent exit wasn't clean (power outage, PC freeze, etc). It'll go away once the sanity check on the tracker kicks in.

If it doesn't after a few hours, someone may have stolen your passkey, but that's not likely.

Archived