Certains Torrent et Windows7 64 bits

Lesud

En premier, bonjour a tous

Je suis client de plusieurs sites de torrents, via Utorrent.

Sous XP 32 bits aucun soucis, je peux y aller a tous.

Sous Windows7 64 bits, quelque soit le navigateur, Firefox, Chrome, IE, impossible de me connecter a certains (maroctorrent, quebec teams etc...) ca me mets une page "la connexion a échoué, impossible de joindre etc...." je me connecte sur mon autre ordi, pas de soucis, ce serait donc Windows7, mais j'avoue ne pas comprendre comment.

Si au moins aucun site n'était joignable, ok, mais non, certains sont accessibles

Vous avez une idée? c'est arrivé a d'autres? faites moi part de votre expérience et éventuellement de vos solutions.

Bien cordialement

Lesud

Je sais pourquoi, c'est MalwareByte qui m'empeche, je leurs ai écrit, voici leur réponse pour les bons en anglais, si quelqu'un veut mettre la traduction ce serait bien:

Tom Mercado, Aug 19 07:36 (PDT):

Hello and welcome to the Malwarebytes consumer helpdesk. Thank you for choosing Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware as your malware security solution, my name is Tom Mercado and I'll be assisting you today.

The IP alert indicates that an malicious IP was prevented from loading onto your system. No action is required unless you're also experiencing malware symptoms.

Please see the link below which contains our FAQ's(including reporting false\positives and adding IPs to ignore) on this feature for more information:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=21076&st=0#entry107310

To access a site that is currently blocked that you wish to view, you may add it to the IP Protection ignore list(v1.42 required) as described below:

Navigate to the page and await the alert. Once the alert appears, right-click the Malwarebytes system tray icon(near clock) and select an IP or all IPs listed and they will now be added to the ignore option and listed in the 'Ignore' tab. You may need to refresh the page to access the site.

To remove IPs from ignore, open Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and once open, there will be a series of tabs, labeled in order:

Scanner | Protection | Update | Quarantine | Logs | Ignore list | Settings | More Tools | About

Click the 'Ignore' tab. Then highlight an IP listed and then click the 'Remove' button. The IP in question should now be viewable. You may need to refresh the page or restart the browser.

T'emmerde pas avec la protection IP de MB, désactive-la, surtout si tu n'as pas d'alertes de malware.

Certains firewalls de routeurs ont aussi un outil appeler 'détection de flood d'IP' et qui bloque le trafic p2p.

Ici c'est pareil sauf que le blocage n'a aucune raison d'être. En plus c'est à ton firewall de faire ce genre de blocage, pas MB.

Archived