Please Help Me with "NAT-PMP nor UPnP" Message

Bjay

Recently got DSL, and now a Router [Nexxt]

Since I got My Own connection, uTorrent won't download anything at all.. I keep getting the 'Neither NAT-PMP nor UPnP is enabled, please check your preferences.'

And when i check prefs, they are actually enabled, and sometimes it says 'your port is not open (you are still able to download)' Yet I Still Can't Download Anything..

DHT: 0 Nodes, Or Waiting to log in All day long.

Been a user of uTorrent for over a year. Could someone help me out? I Really love uTorrent, and it's reliable downloads.. :L

I am having a similar problem, I have read the guides and followed the steps but I am still experiencing some issues...

I have my UPnP and my NAT-PMP checked in my uTorrent preferences. I have UPnP checked off in my router. I have no firewall software other than the built in windows 7 firewall, which has an exception for uTorrent (which i removed and reapplied). My router has a port forwarded to my static IP of the same port that uTorrent is set to (also set not to randomize ports each time)

What am I doing wrong and why am I still getting a red X on my second test with the error, "Neither NAT-PMP nor UPnP is enabled, please check your preferences..."

thanks in advanced.

I believe I do not have an ADSL connection, just DSL, I could be misunderstanding you however, and I apologize if I am. I think ADSL is the connection type, but if you are looking for more specs about my router here is a direct link to its page. Any other suggestions?

thank you

SMC7008ABR

http://www.smc.com/index.cfm?event=viewProduct&cid=1&scid=17&localeCode=EN_USA&pid=969

Archived