Error message while seeding???? I can't explain it.

Ronin63

Occassionally,,one of my torrents will give me an error message whilst seeding. No, i removed nothing from the downloaded file. I leave it alone and try to seed until i have a ratio of a least 10. All of my torrents will continue to seed,but the occasional one will give the error message and stop seeding. Any ideas??? Thanks.

Ok,,,as expected,,it seeded for a hour or two and then a window arrives. The banner says "X Torrent Error" and the message below it says"File: Lynda.com - Microsoft Office 2007 System Suite Training. The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error."

This happens occasionally to other files being seeded for no reason i can ascertain. It might seed with no problems for a couple of weeks,,and then,,that error message appears. Like i said,,not just this torrent,,occasionally it happens to random torrents. It might happen to one out of a list of ten current seeding torrents only. I force a start,,it seeds for an hour or two,,and then the error message appears,,and my seeding stops. Every hear of this issue before??? Thanks. I wanna be a good seeder.

Archived