Problem With the Last Update

ZFPuhi

Hello i have a Big Problem with the last update / version / of utorrent.

The problem is when i start all my torrents some are going RED for no reason and saying on the Status Table ( Trackers / Name / Status / Update ) offline (timed out).

Like i stop all my torrents start downloading 3 and w8 till they start downloading because they don't wanna start download if i don't stop my connections. Here is a pic

http://img266.imageshack.us/i/pichelp.png/

So to make it clear = > Start utorrent and when all my torrents " start / Seeding " some of them turn from green to Red and it say's offline (timed out) even if i download them 5 mins ago and I'm seeding them.And if all my torrents are " seeding " i can't start downloading anything so i have to stop them all to start Downloading.Some of the Bugs started to start showing up after the last update (i update it today)

What internet security software do you have installed?

How many torrents are you trying to keep running at once?

First it's not from the Internet Security Software because it say's Offline (timed out) and before it didn't do that 2-nd did u look at the picture ? u can see how much (all completed)

DreadWingKnight why my internet security is so importer for you?> Symantec Endpoint Protection < And Those 300 + torrnets didn't have any problem before the update (and no problem from the Internet Protection Software) So hmmm i think it's something to do with the update...

Archived