trackers don't work at system startup. utorrent needs restarting

junerin

Hello

Pls help. When I start my computer and router at the same time, my trackers remain offline even when the router is already connected. I can only get the trackers to work if I restart utorrent.

I'm using the latest version of utorernt and using windows 7 64bit. I've never had this problem with an older version of utorrent and a previous windows7 64bit installation.

Thanks for reading

I still have this problem. Isn't anybody aware of this problem?

When I start my computer and router at the same time, my computer is ready first before the router does. Utorrent is on the system tray but not picking up any peers. It stays that way until I exit utorrent and start it again.

Any help appreciated

Why is uT on the system tray?

Do you have it enabled to start on boot up?

If so, start the router first, wait until it is up, then start the computer, or disable uT from starting upon boot, and open it after everything is up and running.

Why is uT on the system tray?

Do you have it enabled to start on boot up?

If so, start the router first, wait until it is up, then start the computer, or disable uT from starting upon boot, and open it after everything is up and running.

Yes uT is enabled on startup that's why it's on the system tray. Yes your suggestion works if I start the router first. But I can only do that when I'm at home, and there are other users. the computer and router are on the same multiple plug outlet. When the switch gets turned on, the router is already on and I just press the ON button of the computer.

I want uT to start working automatically as soon as the router is ready. This has worked for me before. I just don't know the difference now except that I have a newer version. But I have tried an older uT and it still doesn't work.

Archived