2 features regarding torrent limits

iElectric

First of all, if there is a feature already in utorrent, I am sorry but I tried everything and didn't find it.

I will explain my situation. I have active torrents set limit to 10, downloading to 2. Normaly i have about 20 torrents

in utorrent. Since my line is pretty weak on upload, i get pretty soon 10 seeding torrents and cant download anymore.

Ok, I wait until I seed them and delete them. Now, is there a way that when seeding rule is reached (in my case 120% of size), ztorrent would remove the torrent or move to some other catagory out of that "10 active torrents".

Second request is about rss and again with active torrents. I download some favourite tv shows by rss. And since i have 10 seeding torrents and no space for downloading the rss file gets to queue until i delete some seeding torrents. So what i request is an option, that it skips that active torrent limit, so when i'm away i'm sure it's downloading and not in queue.

Now, is there a way that when seeding rule is reached (in my case 120% of size), ztorrent would remove the torrent or move to some other catagory out of that "10 active torrents".

First, it already removes the "*" flag from the "#" column, to indicate that it has reached seeding goal.

Second, Preferences-> Seeding Priority. Setting the torrent to stop there will remove it from the rotation.

What sort of connection are you on that permits you to have 10 running torrents at a time?

Do you have "Seeding tasks have higher priority than downloading tasks" enabled in the seeding priority section of the preferences?

Archived