uTorrent is showing the RED button

Matt4u

Hi guys,

My OS is vista and my AV is Kaspersky, my utorrent version is 2.2 and my modem/router is ITI DNA-A201BEI. I have sucessfully portforwarded the utorrent port(56755) in my router. Till last monday everything was working perfectly. On monday my net was not connecting and i called the customer care, and somebody came frm the office and did something and the net connected again. From then onwards the green signal is gone frm the utorrent window and the red signal has taken it's place :(. I don't know what he did but something changed. kaspersky is def not blocking utorrent b'coz i have made utorrent a trusted application in firewall and it allows all connections. I'm uploading few pics of my router, adapter settings. pls help me guys, i'm clueless.

IPv4 setting in my network adapter setting

IPv4_Settings.jpg

the result of ipconfig/all on cmd

cmd_Settings.jpg

the router settings

Router_Settings1.jpg

Router_Settings02.jpg

Router_Settings03.jpg

Router_Settings04.jpg

this is the page where u port forward the port ( I knw i have added the same port too many times that b'coz i was desperate to change that red signal and i didn't knw which server ip address should i add so i create each one which different ip address )

Router_Settings05.jpg

this is port forward setting page and i'm clueless about which ip address should i put in the column 192.168.1.1, 192.168.1.2 or 192.168.1.7

Router_Settings06.jpg

Create a custom server like utorrent_tcp & utorrent_udp.

Then add the port (start=end=56755) and the local IP of your machine (.7).

Anyway if your router supports UPnP and it's enabled, you can use UPnP in µT to forward the port.

Archived