µTorrent/internet problem

puma99dk

i got a bit of a problem, i dunno how to explain it but i will try it have been hunting me for a long time and i am tried of it :(

when i got µtorrent open no matter if i disconnect my router and close KIS totally Firefox and Internet Explorer keeps getting:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at blahblahblah

and than i can refresh like 5~10time until the page shows no matter if µtorrent is doing 10kb/s or it does 38mbit on my 30/30mbit connection, i run DD-WRT v24-sp2 build 17201 on my Buffalo WHR-G125 even if i take the recommended firmware it's still the same problem.

i have tried this Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and this Speed problems w/ KIS 2011? not helping, so anyone got some ideas to how i can get my net to work?

before my isp put all their "under" isp's together into one product i was running about 60/60mbit with my router and i never had these problems, and when i call my isp, they just tell me i am the only one with these problems and it's annoy's me bcs it have worked before they made these changes back in the last of September 2010, and as said disabling KIS CBE11, windows firewall and unplug my router don't work and i dunno what to do anymore, so i really want some help with this, so if a friendly soul could help it with me nice ._.

PC Info:

Processor: Intel Core i7-860

Motherboard: Asus Maximus III Gene

Memory: A-Data XPG™ Gaming Series DDR3-2000G AX3U2000GB2G9 2x2GB

Graphic card: EVGA GeForce GTX 570 Vanilla

HDD (OS): Western Digital VelociRaptor 150gb

HDD (Data): 3x Samsung F1 1TB

HDD (Backup): Western Digital Green 500gb

Soundcard: Auzentech Bravura 7.1 PCI-E x1

Power Supply: Cougar CM 700W

and this is my third motherboard since September 2010 and i have tried reinstalling my Windows 7 doesn't work update my onboard Realtek to the lates driver not working so i am stuck, and i am sick being told from my isp i am the only one with the problems.

if i take my pc home on my dad's 25/5mbit cable connect i can run full upload in µtorrent, skype with ppl from us and other places around europe not problem when i am home on my 30/30mbit fibernet connection it's bounce even without router, kis and windows firewall on so i really need som professional help her plz.

yes moogly most of it, i have tried and also reset all my µTorrent settings, didn't work out :/

but after i closed µTorrent and started it again i got this on 2 trackers:

Torrent.jpg

and my problems disappeared so maybe i should try seek some help on the trackers to see what's run, bcs my port i use in µtorrent is open so no problem there :|

These settings are completely insane, do you think your router is able to handle 10k connections simultaneously? :rolleyes:

And do you think peers want to share with you if the upload rate per slot and per active torrent is 10E-4 kB/s when the minimum is 2.5 or 3 kB/s?

So stop µT and the other computer programs using internet and run a speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/

Then report the max UL speed of your connection.

Archived