why is my torrent red?

firojali

Kindly excuse my ignorance but I don't understand why my torrents are red, they download no problem but once they complete they do not upload because under "status" in "trackers" it says DHT, Local peer discovery and Peer exchange is "not allowed" and under the http tracker it says: "an attempt was made to access a socket forbidden by its access permissions". I have looked for a solution so I can continue uploading but cant find one, any assistance would be greatly appreciated :o

Howdydowdy I am using Avast and I am also using MalwareBytes, CCleaner & Spybot S&D. I am pretty certain I don't have any malware or virus however I do think I need to format my hard drive at some point but it is going to be such a hassle. I just want to be able to UL torrents & it is doing my head in

WOW!!! I did as U suggested and shut down Peerblock and the torrents are now blue & uploading but now I have to worry about a copyright infringement lawsuit. I have encryption in utorrent turned on but it still makes me nervous. Can you suggest any other way of "masking" my IP address? :P

Yeah but Noah built the ark............before the rain!!! & as Samora Machel said "A luta continua" (The struggle continues) Muchas gracias for your replies amigo, I go sleep now

"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves ...

So be as cunning as serpents and as innocent as doves."

Matthew 10:16

Archived