Really Need Help With This!!

ScottRowan

OK I used to be able 2 download torrents with good speed (if good seeds) fine and it was all great.

But for some reason somethings up. I've forwarded my ports with the same port number as the one im using in uTorrent, but im still getting rubbish speeds that wont go past 10Kb's and I usually get 120Kb's max (1mb Broadband).

Why is it not getting its full speeds when im connected to something like 20seeds to 1 leecher etc.

Also when uTorrent 1st started I clicked the Check Port Forwarding link and this is the page I got:

utorrenterror4dw.jpg

I really need help with fixing this. I even reformated my whole comp today just so see if starting fresh would have fixed the problem and it hasn't.

All help appreciated greatly. Thanks

Well just to let you know...

I've got the exact same provider and speed package etc as my m8.. he downloaded a torrent 2day and go up to his speeds of 110-115KB/s and I tryed the same one and mine struggles to get past 2KB/s

So just to make sure it wasnt my internet.. we tryed downloading a program off of download.com and we both got full speeds of 115-120KB/s so its fine.

So it must be a problem with the uTorrent settings or torrents in general.. or a setting etc.. something to fix it :( Someone must know :( (crys to himself)

Really wish I could sort this.. dont get why it just changed to crap slow speeds when its been working fine before :(

Archived