utorrent vs. frostwire?

Lucidloneliness

Good evening! This is only my seond week working with bittorrent files. I used to use Frostwire and a friend informed me i was more likely to get viruses using that site and recommended me to give this one a try.

My first download was a 70mb file which says will take 2+weeks to seed. Had growing concerns of throttling through isp and have spent the last 37 hours straight reading forums and making recommended changes

. Out of curiosity i tried this site on a remote pc and started downloading a large torrent file with no better speeds.. I also started same torrent in the other site and get speeds of 600/120 +. Can anyone decipher enough usable info from my post to advise me of a possible reason for this? I really like this site much more but cant really do anything.

In advance I apologize for the format of this post. I will try to keep readig post to get a better idea of how to post in an easier to understand format eg. no wall of text:( Thank you in advance for your understanding and possible comments.

One last thought, Though i intend to share everything i download to the fullest requirements, until i can remedy this situation, How is that gonna effect my staus eg. getting banned?

Archived