uTorrent will "not" reload torrents

bugrit

As usual I had a crash, a hard drive went down. After I had removed it, uTorrent would not reload the torrents, with the removal of the crapped out drive it changed my drive letters. i reconfigured the directory settings, but it say "cannot load torrents", as I was looking arount the website, I saw an upgrade for uT. After install, it is showing that I have 59 torrents loaded (in the side window) but in the main window there is nothing, when i try to reload the torrents manually, I get the message "torrent already in list do you want to load the trackers for it?". but of course nothing happens. I am running win XP Pro, SP3.

I just installed Utorrent 3.1 build 26616 (32bit) and I have the same issue. I have the sidebar in view, and I can see 8 other torrents listed in the "torrents" , "inactive" and the "completed" slots, but when I click on either of those lines there is nothing in the main window.

P.S. It still uses a pile of RAM.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having a similar problem... I have completed torrents I was trying to reseed. I loaded up the appropriate torrent file, pointed it in the right place, and it started to 'check'... The checking did not complete as utorrent crashed (it really doesn't like you doing #anything# to #any# torrents when checking, does it..) and I had to restart. After reloading, no matter what I tried, the check would not start on any of the torrents I had just added. I then deleted the torrents, thinking I would just re-add them. Now, no matter what I try, I get the message of 'The torrent you are trying to add is already in the list of torrents. Do you want to load the trackers from it? <Y>/<N>'... but when I look in the view showing _all_ torrents, the ones I _want_ to add, that it isn't letting me because they are "supposedly" there, are _not_ listed. What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Windows Vista, utorrent 3.1 build 26616 (32 bit)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived