Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jblade

Bugs I have found

Recommended Posts

First off all, great job ludde, in one build this thing is already looking amazing! That being said.

Bugs:

Speeds are incorrecty reported, as well as the number of active torrents.

Not sure if this is simply a coincidence but in uTorrent 1.5.1 (not webui) the upload speeds of several torrents were frequently the same, not sure how to explain this. Three of them were all moving in uinsone, from like 1kb/s to 4kb/s then back down etc..

EDIT: I checked original, and after starting it, it seemed like it was happening there, so I guess its just that Im uploading a few torrents at the same speeds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites