display files window not working properly

Mbwakali

I have version 3.1.2 build 26749, in win7 64bit. I can get the dialogue box to come up to view individual files, check the ones I want and don't want, and select a directly, but if I check or change anything it doesn't hold when I click ok. Anything unchecked will still download, and if I check the box to start download immediately it will not do so. If I click cancel the torrent is still added, unlike previous versions. Thoughts on how I can get this box to work so that it only downloads what I check, instead of having to go through the screen later and click don't download?

I do have the same problems, same version and same OS. For me this client became useless.

I already red a sticky for not asking after older versions. Thats exactly what I am looking for now, I hope I will finde a source. Older versions were perfect, I have chosen mT for beeing a lightweight, not as a media player or sthg.

It will download everything, checked or unchecked. And if I uncheck the box to start downloading immediately, but have it set in the main preferences to download immediately it will do so. If the preferences are set to not download immediately, and I check the box in the window to do so it will not. So pretty much the window that comes up does not do anything that is checked or unchecked.

Archived